Retail (Grocery) Merchandiser - Hull (75772)
Are you looking for new challenges and personal growth within Coca-Cola Europacific Partners? Then we have a great opportunity for you!
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
Join one of the world's most recognisable brands as a Grocery Merchandiser within our field sales team. This entry-level position will provide the perfect starting point for a career with Coca-Cola Europacific Partners, enabling you to develop your skills with best in class training and support.
The Day-to-Day Role
Your role will be to increase the availability and visibility of our iconic beverages, ensuring compliance to any national agreements across Supermarkets and Convenience outlets within your territory through;
- Checking any store priorities prior to the call
- Signing into the store and introducing yourself to key store contacts.
- Merchandising CCEP products, ensuring stock is on sale on the shop floor and displayed as agreed.
- Investigating and resolving any availability issues by working with store contacts and your account executive where applicable
- Making sure any current promotions are activated and in line with the nationally agreed plan and that they are full and priced correctly.
- Ensuring coolers both CCEP and supplier are compliant to nationally agreed plans
- Assembling promotional displays if required (e.g. Point of sale)
At the end of the call, answering question sets about the call on our mobile app.
Please note: this role requires Saturday work and occasional evening work as part of your weekly hours.
What We Expect Of You
- Effective communication skills; building rapport with colleagues and in-store contacts as well as influencing customer is essential.
- Meet customer needs with a flexible and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- To use mobile phone apps for inventory and administrative purposes.
- Manual handling of branded packs is a requirement of the role.
What We Provide
- A 37.5 hour working week
- Competitive salary
- 45 pence per business mile for 1st 10,000 miles and then 25p per mile thereafter
- Pension & Share plan
- Host of flexible benefits
You Will Need
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Use of your own car, a full driving license & business insurance
Before you apply, have you checked out the Coca-Cola Europacific Partners GB website? Head over to learn more about life at CCEP or ask a question that might strengthen your application.
Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. With a dedicated team of 33,200 people, serving customers in 29 countries, we make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 600 million people, including Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®. And we want a workforce as diverse as our products – with a culture that fosters belonging and inclusivity. One that enables everyone to be themselves, whatever their background or experience. From gender, age and ethnicity to sexual orientation and different abilities, we welcome people from all walks of life and empower unique perspectives. We recognise we’ve got some way to go, but we’ll get there with the support of our people. It’s them who drive our future growth. To find out more about what it’s like to work at and our culture we would welcome you to speak to one of our employees on our live chat platform, just click here to speak to an insider