Environments Coordinator - HR System
About the Team
Working in a team of HR Technical Systems Analysts and developers on bespoke systems that supports our staff at Head Office, our 500+ stores as well as our warehouse estate.
About the Role
- Provide visibility of all environments & their current/past usage
- Be the gatekeeper for project booking requests for all environments
- Centralised database of common/known environmental issues & coordination to resolve these issues within a timely manner
- Documented process flow for environment requests
- Documented process flow for raising environmental issues
- Environment’s capability matrix
- RACI document for resolution of issues
- SLA’s for timelines around resolution of environmental issues
- Coordinate regular environmental reviews
- Regular review of processes and procedures to drive continuous improvement for environment delivery and availability
- Build strong relationships with project and technical teams, communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Management reporting pack production from 3rd party applications like ServiceNow and TFS
- Using the ITIL principles / framework to deliver continual service improvement
There are flexible working options available with this role.
- Able to demonstrate a logical thought process and strong organisational skills as well as commitment and flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm for this role and can work independently and learn new things quickly.
- Ideally have previous experience of working in a similar role with knowledge of HR practices and systems
- Experienced in working with customers and stakeholders, both via technology and face to face
- Knowledge of Google G Suite. Knowledge of Oracle Retail Industry knowledge/experience Project co-ordination
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- On-site Nursery
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!