Brand Partnership Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
You'll be part of the exciting Brand Partnerships & Activation Team, within the Customer Growth Department, who are responsible for developing long term plans with brand partners to deliver experiences for Sky VIP and to drive wider promotional activity to build brand desire for Sky
What you'll do:
* Explore and establish long term brand partnerships to implement promotional activity that supports Sky VIP, drives brand desire for Sky and delivers against core KPIs across the business
* Participate and lead creative sessions, capturing ideas and communicating them in an exciting and professional way to key brand partners and internal stakeholders
* Maintain positive relationships with existing brand partners and key stakeholders across the Consumer Group
* Evaluate and build detailed post campaign analysis for every partnership promotion
* Lead the output and efficiency of our agencies
* Work alongside the Brand Partnership Controller to provide support for our advocacy programme
What you'll bring:
* Confident in presenting and able to engage and represent Sky in partner and key stakeholder meetings
* Strong negotiation skills and an understanding of promotional marketing
* Can demonstrate attributes to Sky's brand values in particular "creative and action orientated" (collaborative and inclusive, forward-looking, and restless, customer led and simplifying, fair and responsible)
* Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Experience in brand partnership and promotional marketing would be valuable
As the Customer Growth Team our purpose is to be customer champions. To connect our route to markets with Sky's content and products, so customers enjoy more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.