Assistant Producer, Sky Sports News
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.What you'll do:
- Responsible for creating content for Sky Sports News and Sky News Sports Bulletins.
- Responsible for creating informative and innovative story treatments.
- Responsible for the production and development of major/key stories when required.
- Required to log incoming material - highlighting the best picture and news lines.
- May be required to produce/co-produce in the gallery, help build rundowns and produce/organise live crosses/chats.
- May be required to produce Sky News Sports Bulletins.
- Produce graphics using the LUCI system.
- Good writing skills and expert understanding of grammar, spelling & journalistic principles.
- Experience working with video in a fast-paced editorial environment (ideally a sports broadcaster or major news agency) with tight deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload, displaying a calm, detailed approach when under pressure.
- Ability to collaborate and work with staff at all levels, displaying strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong and wide-ranging sports knowledge.
- A strong work ethic, a willingness to work unsociable hours and a desire to get involved in all aspects of the business when necessary.
- Ability to think and work creatively.
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences