Assistant Merchandiser - Boys Clothing
About the team
Manage a supply base, analyse sales and plan the range working with the Buying and Design teams.
About the role
* Analyse sales and trend data, ensuring your department are buying the right product in the right quantities.
* Manage suppliers ranging from Europe to the Far East.
* Plan product ranges, maintaining accurate Merchandising systems along the way
* You are organised and can effectively manage and prioritise a wide range of tasks.
* A great communicator, you will build excellent relationships both internally and externally.
* You have strong analytical skills and can interpret key sales and trend data.
* You thrive in a fast paced, busy environment and love it when the day passes quickly.
* Approachable and motivational – Trainees will seek out your advice.
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and highly numerate.
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- ShareSave Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Staff Discount
- Healthcare Scheme
- Uniform Allowance
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!