Executive Assistant, Real Estate
We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant with your experience to apply your existing knowledge and develop your career. This is a fast-paced role requiring a positive, confident and proactive approach so you will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment.
You will be supporting our Senior Managing Director within the Macquarie Asset Management Real Estate Division.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to: extensive calendar management, including booking meetings globally, managing conflicts and booking rooms/catering etc. You will be booking and confirming extremely complex travel arrangements including producing comprehensive travel itineraries, flights, hotels, cars, trains and visas and working with external parties to organise site visits, alongside our investors.
You will also be
- assisting with co-ordinating investment committee meetings
- collating and distributing papers and taking minutes as required
- producing internal and external communications on behalf of the Senior Managing Director
- processing invoices on Coupa
- processing monthly Amex / expense claims in Concur ensuring deadlines are adhered to
- producing and coordinating documents for meetings including printing, binding, scanning
- general administration and support such as organising large-scale events for the team/external clients
- providing support for other Executive Assistants as required globally.
In addition to your internal facing role, the Senior Managing Director and team are currently growing an external platform and will require your help with organising interviews for open roles, confirming attendance for board meetings and help with logistics and materials for the weekly investment committee meetings.
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years’ work experience supporting senior directors and a team within a very fast-paced office environment. You will have strong Outlook experience and be able to manage several calendars, working across different time Zones, coupled with;
- a good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Outlook experience
- excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- ability to adapt to last minute change
- ability to balance conflicting priorities and make decisions accordingly
- proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members and act as necessary
- good judgement and discretion on confidential matters
- working as part of a growing team
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy and growing team, we look forward to hearing from you.
About Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives. As at 31 March 2021, Macquarie Asset Management had $A562.2 billion of assets under management.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and an inclusive workplace enables us to embrace that diversity to deliver more innovative and sustainable solutions for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. At Macquarie, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If you're inspired to deliver on our purpose of ‘empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future’, we want you on our team. If you need adjustments made to the recruitment process, please reach out to your recruiter.
As an inclusive employer, Macquarie does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
Joining Macquarie means you’ll be able to work in a way that suits you best. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways. Talk to us about what working arrangements would help you thrive.