Consumer Experience Delivery Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
We're always looking for ways to do things better and have our next set of opportunities taking shape. We're looking for a Consumer Experience Delivery Manager to help turn our ambitions into reality - supporting the delivery of new products into market and transforming our customer experience.
What you'll do:
Working with multi-disciplinary teams, you'll be responsible for defining elements of the day-to-day customer experience that will ultimately underpin our exciting new products and services. You'll work with numerous stakeholders and delivery teams to ensure the right customer experience is created to meet our ambitions.
- Be the day-to-day specialist on aspects of the customer experience vision, building your knowledge to clearly communicate requirements and input in decisions.
- The ability to understand and consider multiple, potentially competing, considerations when building out and defining the detailed customer experience.
- Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams to agree the business requirements and the solutions that will deliver the ambition.
- Use your knowledge to make recommendations to various senior stakeholders.
- Build a collaborative environment for cross-functional teams to work effectively.
- Ensure delivery plans are as good as they can be, with clear understanding and focussing on what really matters.
What you'll bring:
- Confidence and experience in delivering change.
- Experience of taking high level customer propositions, help define and translate into detailed set of requirements for workstream leads.
- A brilliant collaborator with great communication skills that's able to work across a matrix organisation.
- Ability to quickly obtain a clear understanding of complex scenarios.
- Self-starter skills able to tackle issues and look for opportunities to simplify delivery.
- The ability to present recommendations and decisions to stakeholders at various levels.
- Able to adapt to changing objectives with a positive mindset.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, with large and complex organisation.
Consumer Future Platforms
The Future Platforms team creates and delivers transformational customer experiences that make customers' lives easier, better, and more exciting - all while unlocking new business opportunities for Sky. The scope of the team spans propositions, commercial, marketing, Go to Market, operations and everything in between. We passionately interrogate, challenge and question the norm within Sky and the market to ensure we keep innovating, now and in the future.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
- Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.