Customer Journey Manager
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"This role will form part of the Sky Connect Customer Experience Team. As the Customer Experience Journey Manager, you will be responsible for creating customer journey designs for new products and optimise for existing products, using insights and research. You will be passionate about customer experience and drive improvements and change. You will champion the voice of the customer to define needs-based innovation and deliver a 'world class' customer experience across all Sky Connect customer touchpoints. You will work across the organisation with Product, Technology, Marketing and Operation teams to gather business requirements.
You will be focused on ensuring all customers that purchase Sky Connect products have the best Buy, Welcome, Install experience and enjoy personalised, tailored communications to keep them updated. Most importantly to make sure our customers love being with Sky and stay with us because they want to. In this role you will work in a fast-paced environment, and join a dynamic, growing team in which change happens extremely fluidly" Head of Customer Experience, Sheila Pandit
What you'll do:
- Design and implement customer journey designs for new products, using customer research, personas, and design thinking methodologies.Be responsible for working across product lines, with an end-to-end view, to ensure Sky Connect provides a seamless and well-coordinated suite of customer interactions & experiencesBe accountable for translating customer needs and business goals into compelling interactive customer journeys and subsequent business requirementsContinuously optimise all B2B Communications customer journeys utilising customer insight and analysis.Support delivery of customer capability of new/evolving productsPartner closely with technology, sales, marketing, operations and (where appropriate) residential product teams to deliver excellent End-to-End executionPlay a significant role as the main point of contact from the design team for product owners and product team members on developing a human centred approach to all activitiesDefine the success criteria across the journey in readiness for trial and testing prior to launchMonitor a set of customer experience measures and take learnings to continuously improve the experience across the customer journey lifecycle
What you'll bring:
- Expertise in using design thinking methodologies to create customer journeys, storyboards, service blueprint to bring the customer experience to life
- Be comfortable working in a matrix, complex delivery focused organisation - and ideally exposure to a fledgling or start-up business environment
- Commercially results oriented with appetite to master the technical. Sky products are complex, regulated products in a highly competitive and fast-moving market
- Experience in planning, prioritizing, documenting and leading development of customer experience elements across product, operations & support disciplines
- Work as a supporting team member that guides customer experience across products without control of those products; being a team member that makes all of Sky B2B Communications product better because they work seamlessly as a product portfolio
- Restless to change Sky for the better, combines big picture vision with a capacity for detail
- The ability to deliver through relationships - gets things done by reaching out to others and communicating openly
- Tireless and results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise customer journeys with a positive mind-set
- Credible and able to present to the leadership team at Sky, with excellent presentation skills (written and verbal) that simplify the complex and gain support for bold plans
- Ability to decipher data quickly, and make decisions supported by this analysis
- Experience of working in the Telecoms industry would be preferable
Sky Connect is a new, exciting division of Sky - we've joined with our American-based parent company, Comcast, to undertake an ambitious venture in the UK market. We want to establish Sky, as the trusted brand you know, now delivering the innovative products and services designed for businesses. We're looking for exceptional and innovative people, who are eager to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, to join us on our unique journey of building a growing business, with the backing of a hugely successful brand.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one placeA generous pension packagePrivate healthcareDiscounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.