Customer Service Specialist - Slough
Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you want to be a Customer Service Specialist in your field? Do you want to be part of the British Banking Revolution and help us give amazing service to our customers? Then read on!
At Metro Bank we are looking for Customer Service Specialists who display outstanding qualities. You'll provide professional and amazing customer service to our retail customers on the phone. We will give you fantastic training and support so that you can surprise and delight our customers on every call. We also support all colleagues in our contact centre through the ‘Professional Banking Certificate’ an amazing qualification that is industry recognised by the Chartered Banking Institute.
So what will you be doing...?
• Providing fantastic service and support to our customers over the phone in our contact centre
• Be a representative of the Metro Bank brand
• Advising our customers on all types of queries such as: balance enquiries, making payments, internet banking, card management, using our mobile app
• Updating all of our systems, making sure you attend to every detail and record all conversations with 100% accuracy
• Following the correct processes to make sure our customers are safe
• Living and breathing our amazing behaviours, and being a great team player
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of customer service and convenience
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• We are looking for people who want to revolutionise banking by turning customers into fans!
• You'll also need to be able to balance building relationships with your customers with attention to detail - we are a bank after all!
• Able to deliver an excellent customer experience in a very fast paced environment (our Contact Centres are often very busy!)
• Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the seven days Metro Bank are open
• Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support so you don't need previous
experience of finance or banking, but you must have experience of delivering outstanding customer service