Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
'You'll be a key part of our fraud team for European streaming markets - working with our different businesses to deliver on a fraud strategy that achieves the right balance in that market of customer ease and revenue protection. If you're passionate about media and eCommerce - and want to be part of a team that helps keep our business safe and stops the bad guys - this could be the job for you' David Ross, Head of Product - Payments, Subscriptions & Partnerships
What you'll do:
* Identifying and investigating fraud - working in our payment and reporting platforms to spot and track suspected fraud, trends and pattens
* Managing our fraud systems - supporting 4 different European streaming TV businesses (NOW UK, NOW Ireland, Sky Ticket (DE) & Sky X (AT) - as well as providing assistance and subject matter expertise for our colleagues in the NBCU Peacock streaming business. We've got dozens of different fraud rules and controls for each market - and you'll help keep these updated and test new rules.
* Processing chargebacks and PayPal disputes - not every transaction we take goes through smoothly - your role will be helping to supply evidence for these cases and process them. Sometimes we've done something wrong, or it's an honest mistake by customers - other times it's an attempt to defraud us.
* Escalated customer service support - every so often one of customer's accounts gets into real difficulty. Maybe a stolen card, or something unusual happening on their account, or with billing so you'll need to step in and investigate what's gone wrong and help fix it.
* Be data driven - help us improve and build out a set of reports to help us better track fraud, helping us define what the key metrics are, know when we should act, and help make sure stakeholders around our team and the wider business are aware of performance.
What you'll bring:
* A passion for media and technology - it's at the core of everything we do and are as a team
* The drive to get things done and make a difference, and the calmness to ensure we keep focused on the bigger picture when things are challenging
* Flexibility! No two days are the same at Sky - and even more so in our team where we blend revenue collection, product innovation and operational support for multiple markets
* Great communication skills and an ability to prioritise on the go
* Ideally some relevant work experience in fraud / eCommerce, or in media / a similar subscription business
* Ability to define requirements through interviews/workshops and to improve processes and working practices, balancing costs and benefits when evaluating possible solutions
OTT: Our team develops and supports technologies for Sky, globally. No matter the device, the time or the place, we make sure that engaging large, diverse audiences with premium entertainment is possible. Our vision is to deliver the world's best entertainment.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.