Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"As a Change Analyst in the Service Change & Projects team you'll provide a strong business analysis capability that would assist in the solution identification / definition and implementation across all projects undertaken. You'll be a dynamic and organised problem solver who can deliver end to end business analysis from the initial ask through to implementation" - Delivery Manager
What you'll do:
* Create and manage the analysis plan and approach, utilising flexible and agile ways of working within agreed timescales, quality standards and budget
* Lead and provide analysis services at the initiation of projects including stakeholder identification, scope definition, benefit measures and operational impact assessments
* Deliver or manage delivery of standard change analysis including - Business requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off), Problem identification / Root cause analysis, Customer journeys, Stakeholder identification and management and Implementation support
* Work closely with senior stakeholders, fully understanding their business needs and providing concise and relevant updates to them
* Work with technology colleagues to ensure delivery of requirements, providing traceability to the stakeholders
* Coach and mentor trainee change analysts, sharing your knowledge and experience
What you'll bring:
* Experience of leading analysis for a whole project or for a Programme work stream
* Evidence of building and managing an analysis plan
* Experience of gathering business requirements, impact assessments, process maps and customer journeys, identifying pain points or non value add elements within the processes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills bringing a creative approach to solution finding
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills and experienced in stakeholder management, and working collaboratively with cross disciplined project and change delivery teams
* Working knowledge of the full project lifecycle with practical experience in planning and analysis
Customer Service Group
In our Customer Service Group Team, we aim to offer the best customer service through our amazing people. Whether you're a frontline colleague speaking to a customer, or one of brilliant support people, you'll have the passion for creating great experiences for our people and our customers. We help connect our customers to the products and entertainment that they love, and as part of our fast-paced team, no two days are the same.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.