Planning & Insight Manager
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
As a Planning Manager you will be responsible for safeguarding the long-term health of NOW through leading robust Commercial quarterly, yearly and long-range planning processes. You'll be the go-to person for providing clarity and insight on medium to long term trading initiatives which will facilitate business direction in achieving net growth and EBIT targets. You will create insight packs together with recommendations on key areas of opportunities using data and analysis, which will be critical to moving the business forward.
What you'll do:
* Own all key Planning processes for NOW TV working closely with multiple stakeholders in achieving robust trading plans (quarterly, annual and long range) underpinned by clear timeframes and collaboration.
* Safeguarding and driving performance across all products to arrive at a brilliant narrative, clear performance reasoning and build back options where needed. Help to prioritise key activities and projects, presenting and defending plans and business cases as well as facilitating a wide range of adhoc requests
* Provide purposeful, strategic insight, analysis and direction. Identifying cause for change and propelling recommendations with clear line of site on plan execution whilst ensuring we are working towards shared value and growth targets
* Identify and review risks and opportunities. R&O management on an on-going basis for both customer growth and financials; supporting in-quarter recovery and go faster plans with the various channels to hit our future targets
What you'll bring:
* A passion for TV
* Experience in a strategy, commercial or consulting environment
* Outstanding strategic and creative thinking skills, with an ability to simplify and tackle complex problems
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.