Senior Metadata Executive- FTC - Home Working Available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Note: This is an FTC for 6 months
As a Senior Executive you will act as key delivery lead, and subject matter expert (SME), in the processing of metadata with the expressed aim of assuring, protecting, and driving the Sky customer viewing experience.
What you'll do:
* Matching (and tagging when required) received content to the appropriate programme on Sky core systems
* Completing QA of matching, and post-match screening of ingested content, highlighting and escalating any issues for resolution
* Organising for, and processing, complex premium enrichment of metadata content, metadata related schedule updates, and ad-hoc changes in EPG management
* SME on quality management for all aspects of Metadata Ops core standard processes and cross functional process improvements
* Act as escalation point within the team for issues, providing team training on new systems, process changes, and other developments when required
* In completing the above activities, the role holder may also deputise for team management from time to time
What you'll bring:
* Experienced operator with a proven track record in metadata management, or a similar department/role.
* Self-starter with experience of collaborative working across teams and levels
* Interest and aptitude for coaching of people
* Analytical mindset with eye for detail and interest in operational improvement
* Fluent English required with German and Italian reading capability a strong asset!
* Confidence and experience in working with databases beneficial
* Ability to work in shift patterns as per functional or local arrangements if required
Content Technology & Innovation, we use the latest tech to create, process and distribute the best entertainment. We are a unique blend of talent covering both engineering and operations with more than 2500 people across Europe. We connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You'll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking, and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Free access to NOW, for streaming all your favourite shows
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences