Fund Analyst - Any location in the UK
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND MAKE YOUR MARK
Looking to put your technical expertise to work, grow and make a real difference? With 8000+ clients across 18 locations worldwide Ocorian is a global leader in fiduciary services, fund and capital market administration services where your professionalism, ideas and energy are truly valued as we seek to reinvent administration to better serve our clients.
Join our team as a home-worker and your ideas and input will also help us refine and develop a remote and flexible working model!
To support the use of Fund Systems (PFS Paxus, eFront FrontInvest and Yardi Systems) across all Ocorian jurisdictions as well as any changes to Funds System landscape as the business grows.
This position requires a strong skill set covering system analysis, data analysis, data management, reporting, planning and business intelligence as well as operational and risk knowledge.
It also calls for a high level of cross-jurisdictional business awareness together with a firm understanding of the funds and administration services offered by Ocorian.
To help deliver high quality and consistency across data, processes and reporting in all business areas and jurisdictions in line with Ocorian's information security model, controls and procedures.
To produce and maintain clear and succinct systems and integrations documentation. Where custom development is required, this role will produce clear specifications, including use and test cases, for developers working in an Agile DevOps oriented development environment and ensure appropriate quality testing.
To deliver training and support the rollout and delivery of new solutions and system functions.
The ability to work logically and efficiently is essential. The role involves interactions at all levels of Ocorian and with external parties, so a personable nature and good communication skills are highly necessary.
This role is made available for remote workers, whereby the role is performed remotely, 100% from the employee’s home. This is a full time, permanent position.
Ocorian is a supportive and friendly team environment where your opinion counts, and help is always at hand to get things done and improve. As part of a small group of remote workers you will also have an important role to play in helping us shape Ocorian’s service delivery and remote working experience by giving regular feedback and ideas so that you can make a difference and make your mark.
• Working with the Fund Systems Lead and team to support the ongoing Fund Systems needs of the business.
• This role will involve carrying out data analysis and data migration between legacy and new systems and onboarding new clients.
• Work with other project team members and suppliers to deliver programme change and manage testing required to complete the integration.
• Managing and updating system and user guidance documentation as required
• Optimise the capture of core client data to support the compliance and risk reporting models consistent with Group standards and initiatives.
• Work with the Business Process workstream to develop and implement cross-application core standard workflows that deliver standard business processes across all jurisdictions.
• Share knowledge with the rest of the Fund Systems team
• Work with the Fund Systems Lead to maintain project tracking for regular project reporting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Knowledge of and experience with one or more of the following funds management system is essential, PFS Paxus, eFront FrontInvest and Yardi systems.
• Strong general knowledge of funds services businesses with a proven track record of application support, migrations and integrations in a funds services business.
• Understand the lifecycle of a project.
• An excellent understanding of application migration tools and techniques, including a firm understanding of information security and compliance processes.
• Application and data integration and automation: particularly web services, Alteryx, UIPath etc
• Must be quick and effective with the self-motivation to tackle tasks independently wherever possible.
• Excellent people skills to include a high level of integrity, strong written and oral communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
• A willingness to support the future growth and success of the Group.
This role is part of remote working, whereby the role is performed remotely, 100% from the employee’s home. Before applying for this role, please be sure that you can answer “yes” to the following questions;
• Have you gained at least 5 years of work experience?
• Are you self-disciplined and self-motivated?
• Have you had experience working remotely before?
• Will you have internet bandwidth of at least 10MBS (download and upload)?
• Do you have an appropriate space in your home that will enable you to work without distraction?
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
• We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
• We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
• We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.