Sales Manager - Stockport
Sales Manager - Stockport (Loyalty Stay)
37.5 hours per week
Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join us as a Sales Manager in our contact centre and you'll enjoy the freedom and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, hitting targets and delivering cracking customer service. Expect industry-leading benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
What you'll do:
* You will work 37.5 hours per week.
* Managing day-to-day operational performance, Sales strategy and delivery
* Coaching sales performance on taking ownership of every aspect of calls
* Ensuring the team/individuals are hitting daily KPI's for productivity, quality and Sky value
What you'll bring:
* Must demonstrate a proven ability to motivate, empower, coach and develop people.
* Track record of leading large teams in a contact centre environment or similar
* Delivered change / improvement projects through people leadership
* Ability to simplify ambiguity and give clear direction
CV's aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by emailing -
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- We offer a whole range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare and discounts to over 800 retailers to name a few.
A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and discounts to over 800 retailers.
Where you'll work:
Stockport - Getting here is easy with Stockport train station a few minutes' walk and just 5 minutes by train from Manchester.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.