Trainee Home Service Engineer Programme for Women - Edgware
Meet Charlotte, our Specialist In-Home Service Engineer
Trainee Home Service Engineer Programme - 3 months
Full time - 40 hours per week
Part Time working/shifts may also be available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 6 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself, our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
- Use your passion for technology to support our customers. Helping them to get the most out of their Sky products, and connecting them with the entertainment they love
- Work in the ever-changing British outdoors. You'll support our customers inside and outside their homes. And we give you all the tools and training needed to get the job done, whether you're in your van or up a ladder
- You'll be given full training and on-the-job mentoring. You'll be buddied up with an experienced specialist who'll show you the ropes and ensure you're gaining the skills you need to succeed
- No two days are the same. Each one brings a different customer interaction, and you'll get to experience it all as you go home-to-home supporting our customers
- When the programme ends, you'll have the option to apply for a permanent role
What you'll bring:
- An interest in technology and our products and services
- Ability to learn new skills and pride in a job well done
- A manual driving licence
- Positive outlook
- Customer focus
Our Covid promise:
We want you to feel #SafeAtSky while delivering the best service for our customers. That's why we've introduced new safety measures such as:
- Working socially distanced and safely
- Access to the very best PPE
- Health check-in call for all appointments 24hrs prior to the day
- Minimising time spent inside customers' homes
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Whilst on the 3-month programme you'll experience a great range of our rewards:
- £21,000 starting salary
- Free access to SKY
If you secure a permanent role, you'll also get:
- Free Sky Q package
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Free access to Sky VIP
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work.
We don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
If you would like any adjustments to our recruitment process, let us know by clicking the support button at the start of your application. We'll do everything we can to support you during your application.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.