Operations Incident Analyst - Flexible Working Available
We're NOW, part of the Sky family and one of the UK's leading streaming platforms. We're the only place to get Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract. We're brilliant TV made by brilliant people. We're big on real diversity, inclusion and collaboration. And we need talent to keep pushing boundaries and grow our brand. Big-thinkers. Changemakers. Showstoppers. Join in.
We're looking for a well-organized individual that you will help deliver effective incident and problem management best practice across multiple European territories with the aim of protecting our customers and mitigating impacts to the business from avoidable issues while supporting our dept. and business KPIs.
What you'll do:
* Producing established IT service management reports and getting them out to the relevant people/ partners in a timely manner, weekly, quarterly and yearly
* Performing trend analysis to identify potential problems that our customers are experiencing and working with our technical teams to gain lessons learned and identifying root cause as part of the Major Incident Report
* Compiling Post Incident reports and follow up on actions taken away off the back of incidents
* Workload /Capacity and rota planning for shift incident managers and completing analysis against team performance based on work volume and return to productivity SLA compliance
* Maintain incident and problem management processes and procedures in line with accepted industry best practice and pro-actively document and fill gaps in processes, knowledge, and tools, and make recommendations for improvement
* Onboarding new products and services in to our in life incident management support model.
What you'll bring:
* Incident and or Problem Management understanding desired
* Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders and teams -able to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communications
* Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills and have a natural problem-solving mentality
* Strong Microsoft office skills including. Excel, Visio, PowerPoint.
* Salesforce, Service Now and or OTT /Broadcast Platform Knowledge would be advantageous
NOW Team Overview
Everyone at NOW is a fan of our movies, shows and sport. But for us, the real action lies behind the scenes. With over 250 people, we're more than just brilliant entertainment. We're forward-thinking, people-focused and passionate about world-class experiences. Here, you'll feel your confidence grow as you make your mark. And as part of an inclusive and supportive team, we'll make sure you develop to your full potential.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place or a NOW Membership
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to NOW. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.