Technology Trainer - Integration (Home working – anywhere in UK or IRE)
Job title: Technology Trainer - Integration (Home working – anywhere in UK or IRE)
tenure: 12-month FTC
Department: Integration Team (Project Optimus)
JURISDICTION: UK or IRELAND
Reporting to: Integration – Training Lead
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND MAKE YOUR MARK
Looking to put your technical expertise to work, grow and make a real difference? With 8000+ clients across 18 locations worldwide Ocorian is a global leader in fiduciary services, fund and capital market administration services where your professionalism, ideas and energy are truly valued as we seek to reinvent administration to better serve our clients.
Join our team as a home-worker and your ideas and input will also help us refine and develop a remote and flexible working model!
To review the business and record-keeping of entities administered by Ocorian with a view to identifying whether each is being administered in compliance with Ocorian Services Limited policies and procedures and where it is not, to report issues or inaccuracies and to address and solve issues arising out of the review process.
This role is a 12 month fully remote FTC, performed 100% from the employee’s home ANYWHERE IN THE UK AND IRELAND. It offers the possibility to work flexible hours subject to business requirements.
Ocorian is a supportive and friendly team environment where your opinion counts, and help is always at hand to get things done and improve. As part of a small group of remote workers you will also have an important role to play in helping us shape Ocorian’s service delivery and remote working experience by giving regular feedback and ideas so that you can make a difference and make your mark.
- Deliver engaging and business-relevant training via classroom, webinar and floorwalking as part of the Optimus learning programme.
- Assist the Integration – Training Lead and core Learning and Development team with the design, development and delivery of content and training programmes for Project Optimus, necessary to meet the training needs of the business.
- Assist in the design and development of eLearning and video content for Project Optimus using Articulate Storyline, Adobe Premier Rush and Vimeo.
- Create learning materials as part of a blended learning programme.
- Provide communications support for the Optimus project team, including the distribution of business-wide emails using Vuture.
- Work with the Project Optimus team to curate and maintain a catalogue of learning resources using the Learning Management System.
- Oversee the co-ordination, administration and reporting of the Optimus Training Programme supported by the Integration – Training Lead, including scheduling and recording of attendance in the Learning Management System.
- Work with and build strong relationships with internal employees to ensure all training solutions meet required standards and business needs.
- Any other such duties that might be reasonably required for this role.
knowledge, skills and experience
- 2+ years' experience in an IT Training or Learning and Development role in the professional services sector, preferably a fiduciary environment.
- Proven track record of delivering effective learning solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Highly self-motivated and proactive with excellent attention-to-detail.
- Energy and enthusiasm to support the success of Project Optimus with a desire to embrace and drive change in an evolving environment.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- A recognised learning and development professional qualification is desirable but not essential.
This role is part of remote working, whereby the role is performed remotely, 100% from the employee’s home. Before applying for this role, please be sure that you can answer “yes” to the following questions;
- Have you gained at least 5 years of work experience?
- Are you self-disciplined and self-motivated?
- Have you had experience working remotely before?
- Will you have internet bandwidth of at least 10MBS (download and upload)?
- Do you have an appropriate space in your home that will enable you to work without distraction?
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
- We are AMBITIOUS – We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff – wherever in the world they may be.
- We are AGILE – Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
- We are COLLABORATIVE – We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.