Test Analyst - Contact Centre Systems
We are looking for an experienced QA Test Analyst to join our growing Technology Department. You will play a crucial part in helping us to drive Next forward in a fast moving retail environment.
About the Team
Our online business has grown over the past 10 years to become one of the largest online retail platforms in the UK. We currently sell to 70 international markets, offering our 6 million active customers a personalised shopping experience and the ability to purchase a wide range of products using multiple delivery methods.
To support our customers, we currently have 5 contact centres in 3 countries which provide a 365x24x7 operation and handle millions of customer interactions per month. All this is made possible with a tightly integrated collection of technologies and applications developed and managed by an in-house team. We pride ourselves on the outstanding customer service we provide and our systems are at the heart of our offering for our customers.
The role has lots of interaction with the wider Contact Centre teams so we’re looking for someone with excellent project management and communication skills. We're also looking for someone who has the ability to manage product owners and keep projects on time and in line with strict business standards.
- Have a wealth of previous experience in both manual and automation testing
- Be able to evidence your experience of test planning, analysis and scripting
- Have extensive experience in converting user requirements into test plans and test cases
- Be experience in working with both waterfall and agile development methodologies
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
- Be able to evidence your experience of using SQL for database interrogation
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience of Leapwork and/or Selinium Web driver for testing front end web applications
- Experience of mentoring and coaching junior team members (for Senior Analyst positions)
- Ability to prioritise for the Test Team Leader (for Senior Analyst positions)
- Selinium Web Driver (desirable)
- MS SQL
- Testing Web API’s
- Team Foundation Server
- IQTSB/ ISEB
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 540 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!