Warehouse Colleague - Flexible Working Available
Come and join us at the Marks & Spencer National Distribution Centre in Welham Green. Whether you want to work part-time or full-time we will have a shift pattern to suit you. We can offer fixed shifts and fixed days, rotational shifts or part-time shifts – the choice is yours.
You will be part of our team, working in a fast-paced environment to help fulfil our customer orders. Welham Green is leading the way with digitalisation from voice-picking to pick assist robots and if you are keen on getting your steps in, there will be something for you.
At DHL our business is logistics, but people are our passion. With over 500,000 team members in 220 countries, we attract and retain great talent. We are one of the most innovative, most culturally diverse companies on the planet. We provide unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development. We really are the “Best Place to Work.”
Are you motivated, passionate, have an eye for detail and good at following processes? Are you able to work on your feet all shift, moving product that may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations? Do you enjoy working as a team but also able to use your own initiative? Do you want to work for a company that equally values respect and results in everything that we do?
If this sounds like you and a team you'd like to join… apply today!
What you'll get for working at DHL:
- Excellent Pay Rates: £9.69ph + shift premium - £1.75ph for nightshift premium, £0.85ph for shifts worked from 6pm-10pm
- Overtime paid at 1.5 x BASIC for hours worked over 40hrs - £14.53ph
- Different shift patterns to suit you
- 28 days holiday (pro rata for part-time)
- A safe working environment with measures in place to ensure social distancing, mandatory face coverings, one way systems and hand sanitizers.
- On-site canteen
- Free on-site parking and secure bike sheds
- Pension, retail discounts and access to family support through our wellbeing benefits, resources and providers such as Employee Assistance Programme or GP service
- If you have any questions, call the resourcing team on: Cleo 07790 953656 or Angela 07929 188851
- We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK.
- We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
- The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.
- You won't find another job like the one you'll find working for DHL at Welham Green.