Periodic Review Officer - Any location in the UK
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND MAKE YOUR MARK
Looking to put your technical expertise to work, grow and make a real difference? With 8000+ clients across 18 locations worldwide Ocorian is a global leader in fiduciary services, fund and capital market administration services where your professionalism, ideas and energy are truly valued as we seek to reinvent administration to better serve our clients.
Join our team as a home-worker and your ideas and input will also help us refine and develop a remote and flexible working model!
To review the business and record-keeping of entities administered by Ocorian with a view to identifying whether each is being administered in compliance with Ocorian Services Limited policies and procedures and where it is not, to report issues or inaccuracies and to address and solve issues arising out of the review process.
This role is fully remote, performed 100% from the employee’s home. It is a permanent, full-time position, with the possibility to work flexible hours subject to business requirements.
Ocorian is a supportive and friendly team environment where your opinion counts, and help is always at hand to get things done and improve. As part of a small group of remote workers you will also have an important role to play in helping us shape Ocorian’s service delivery and remote working experience by giving regular feedback and ideas so that you can make a difference and make your mark.
• To carry out a review programme which:
- Covers regulatory requirements, risk factors and Ocorian policies and procedures.
- Includes reporting of any corrective action required.
• To participate in any internal meetings required to discuss the results of reviews.
• To proactively participate in training on the review process.
• To apply a commercially minded approach in the application of regulatory concepts to business strategy.
• To carry out any other function/activity required by the Management team or Directors from time to time.
• To assist when required in the input/maintenance of static data on business databases.
• To provide input and ideas as how our reviews can be improved to deliver better outcomes for clients and the team
• Educated to A level or degree standard.
• Ideally the post holder will have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Diploma Level (e.g. ICSA/ STEP).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in Trust and Company administration/financial services environment.
• Ideally at least 3 years' experience in a reviewer role.
• Experience with Front Invest (E-Front) and Navision would be desirable.
• A comprehensive understanding and technical knowledge of Fund, Company and Trust administration, Jersey Company Law and the tax implications of various structures.
• The ability to read, analyse and interpret documents, regulatory legislation and codes of conduct.
• Strong IT skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• A solution driven attitude to problems.
• Ability to work using own initiative and make decisions within corporate policies.
• Strong time management and organisational skills.
This role is part of remote working, whereby the role is performed remotely, 100% from the employee’s home. Before applying for this role, please be sure that you can answer “yes” to the following questions;
• Have you gained at least 5 years of work experience?
• Are you self-disciplined and self-motivated?
• Have you had experience working remotely before?
• Will you have internet bandwidth of at least 10MBS (download and upload)?
• Do you have an appropriate space in your home that will enable you to work without distraction?
All staff are expected to embody our core values that underpin everything that we do and that reflect the skills and behaviours we all need to be successful. These are:
• We are AMBITIOUS - We think and act globally, seizing every opportunity to support our clients and staff - wherever in the world they may be.
• We are AGILE - Our independence from any financial institution gives us the flexibility and freedom to keep things simple, efficient and effective.
• We are COLLABORATIVE - We take the time to understand our clients' needs so that we can deliver personalised solutions every time.