Customer Service Advisors x3
Funky Pigeon has seen significant growth in the market place, achieving great success as a leading brand name not only in the UK, but internationally. We believe that the customer orders are at the heart of this success, and so we use a range of technical solutions to ensure the effective running of our business for the benefit of the customer.
We are currently looking for talented Customer Service Advisors to join the Funky Pigeon team based at our offices in Bristol on a full-time contract. This is a varied position with a wide range of tasks.
Here at Funky Pigeon, we are a fast paced, growing business, therefore this is a great opportunity to start your career in online retail and this could open doors to an exciting future!
What you’ll be doing:
• To provide the best customer support by talking directly and with honesty to Funky Pigeon customers
• Communicating with our customers through a variety of different support channels whether that is through our social media platforms, chat or emails
• Become a champion for our customers by feeding back trends, frustrations and positives through your interactions
• Feel empowered to make the right decision and take ownership of each customer interaction you have
• Contribute to the team by bringing your personality to the role
What we are looking for:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• Strong PC skills – competent user of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to learn in-house bespoke systems
• You will possess a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the willingness to learn
• Flexible to work a variety of shifts including remote.
• A passion for customer service and in the service you are delivering
• Interest in E-commerce retailing
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be at of the hub of an incredibly fast-moving function and you’ll be trusted to make decisions that benefit the business. It’s a serious responsibility – which will seriously motivate you. You’ll thrive on the freedom and the chance to use your skills and will be supported with plenty of training and development opportunities. What’s more, you can expect some fab rewards, including an achievable annual bonus, 24 days’ holiday, pension, the perks of your birthday off, access to various discounts and lots more!
“WHSmith values diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the Community”