Strategic Planning Associate
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
"We're looking for a talented and creative individual to join our team as a Strategic Planning Associate, working on Sky Sports channels, content, rights and key priorities across our platforms and products - it's a fantastic opportunity for a sports fan to be involved right in the heart of what we do." - Strategic Planning Lead, Sky Sports.
What you'll do:
- Leading and supporting on key planning meetings including Premier League, Formula One and other business priorities.
- Working closely with our Insight team to track performance of content and channels, and market trends to inform better decision making.
- Support on key content and channel plans, across Sky Sports multi-platform distribution channels and the wider Sky ecosystem.
- Support key business units in their strategic planning - including Content Production Teams, Scheduling and On Demand teams, Sky Sports News, Digital and Social.
- Become a key point of contact for Proposition and Marketing teams within the wider Sky business to support their functions.
- Support on materials and documents for key projects and Exec level meetings.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders including senior management in Sky Sports, rights holders, and key teams within Sky Sports and Sky.
What you'll bring:
- High proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to think, and deliver plans strategically
- Experience working in a sports or broadcasting business
- To have a good understanding of the Sky Sports channels and the wider global sports broadcasting landscape
- A confident communicator with strong analytical skills, you'll be able to work well as part of a team, juggle priorities and hit deadlines.
- Ability to analyse data and information and condense findings down to concise conclusions and recommendations, with a strong attention to detail.
- Have a curious mind that thrives on new challenges, problem solving and a dynamic environment
We deliver the most innovative and best Sports content experience to our customers across all platforms. We promote continuous innovation, driving value for our customers and high-quality output. Everyone is passionate about sport and proud of the work that they undertake both on screen and behind the scenes.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.