Customer Services Adviser - Flexible Working Available
At Just we encourage a flexible and agile working environment for the majority of our opportunities. Get in touch with us to discuss in more detail.
As an Introducer you will be the first point of phone contact for HUB Financial Solutions (part of the Just Group Plc.) with our customers.
You will be asked to book appointments between our customers and our advisory service, which is achieved both through inbound and pro-active outbound calling. However this is not a cold calling role as all customers will have expressed an interest in hearing about our products beforehand.
It is your priority to deliver a great customer experience by being helpful and making doing business with us an easy, efficient and positive experience.
We are seeking someone who is driven and who is looking to take their first career step within financial services.
This is not a static position; it is an entry level role within an established financial services function and we would expect anyone that comes into this role to progress.
Please Note we currently have x4 Positions available within the Team.
- Provide a prompt, friendly and efficient initial point of contact for customers, helping with information they might request
- Take inbound calls and answer product enquiries
- Pro-actively make outbound calls with the aim of booking an appointment with the customer
- Manage and maintain a diary system that ensures call-backs are well timed and delivered
- Create and book appointments between Customers and our Customer Advisors
- Customer orientated and have the customer’s best interest at the heart of everything you do
- Able to work under pressure to achieve objectives within timescales, without compromising accuracy and quality
- Extremely organised, with the ability to make intelligent decisions when faced with competing priorities
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication, with great interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- GCSE (or equivalent) educated as a minimum with Grades C or above in both English and Maths
Working for us, you get your Just Rewards…
- A Competitive Salary, amazing Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
- Along with 28 Days Annual Leave plus an Additional Day on us for your Birthday
- Private Medical Cover and Income Protection, just in case
- A Bonus Scheme that takes a balanced approach and looks at both `in role performance’ but also `the behaviours and attitudes you exhibit at work’
- FREE access to the Headspace App, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Helpline and Trained Physical & Mental Health First Aiders (On-Site)
- Plus we have a variety of Employee Funded Benefits available to you via our Online Benefits Portal
We’re a FTSE 250 Financial Services company who specialise in retirement solutions and right now, our world is moving pretty quickly.
How people work, save, and plan for the future is all changing. A new generation of retirees needs a new kind of retirement company. A company who will look for new ways of doing things – and will always put the customer first.
That’s who we are. We’re a company on a mission: to become a beacon for the entire retirement industry. Because we believe everyone deserves a fair, secure, and fulfilling retirement. And with you on our team, we’re going to make sure they get it.