Data Analyst - 12 Month FTC
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Group Resilience Team.
Sky's Group Resilience team are a source of expert advice and support for the organisation. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, we provide analysis, insight and solutions that help to keep people, assets and sites safe across the Sky family.
The excitement is in the variety of projects you'll work on; from Health & Safety through to Crisis Management, Business Continuity, Emergency Response and even physical Security, we work across the business to support, challenge and upskill the teams that help keep all our people [email protected]
What you'll do:
- Develop our assurance data to ensure we collae and measuring this in the best way.
- Be responsible for collating and analysis our assurance data. Highlighting key trends and inconsistencies to our internal teams
- Work with our internal technology team to help implement a data visualisation tool
- Support and assist the Senior Leadership Team to determine the best way to collate and use our data in the most meaningful way
- Have the desire to expand existing data analytics skills, and explore opportunities to enhance business insight
What you'll bring:
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail
- Comfortable working with different, complex data sets
- Use of basic statistics, including probability and standard deviation analysis
- Understand PowerBI and/or Tableaux
- Excellent data visualisation skills
- Confident communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to interface at all levels.
- A positive, can-do attitude.
- Attention to detail while delivering under pressure and time constraints.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.