Customer Data and Insight Specialist
Are you passionate about data and its impact on the customer experience? Do you constantly look for ways to improve existing processes? Can you use your analytical skills to provide insight that supports and informs business decisions? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Customer Support Data and Insight Specialist, you will provide clear and meaningful MI to enable tracking and assessing the operational performance of complaint handling across all areas of the Bank. As a part of the role, you will develop our complaints root cause analysis capability and provide actionable insight to help address key causes for customer complains.
Depending on the team, most of our roles offer flexible working and you will work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19.
So what would you be doing?...
• Supporting the Customer Relations Managers and Head of Customer Relations in providing regular and reliable complaints insights to the Bank
• Identifying and defining business issues and opportunities through complaints root cause analysis and complaints handling MI
• Translating raw data into clear and actionable insight that influences and supports decisions and actions to improve complaint handling performance and address key complaint drivers
• Creating, publishing and owning accurate MI reporting and key performance indicators (KPIs) tracking to enable senior management to make better decisions
• Producing ad-hoc and periodic reports as and when required and driving those requests back to the standard monthly packs
• Collating, validating and gaining stakeholder sign-off and submitting our bi-annual return of complaints data to the financial conduct authority
• Working with other areas of the Bank to create an interlock process that assesses and forecasts the impact of new initiatives on complaints volumes
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• We need you to have a strong understanding of the role of analytics and insight in business, particularly complaints root cause analysis
• Naturally, you will have experience in setting up and running MI reports
• In order to hit the ground running, you will have excellent attention to detail and great time management skills
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work to tight deadlines whilst under pressure are key for this role