Business Development Manager - Part time, 32 hours per week or full time
Key Account Manager - 32 hours a week or full time.
The role is currently home based with the potential for regular meetings in London and occasional travel further afield (pre-Covid the role required an average of  days a week in London. Currently all client meetings are being carried out via video conference and phone).
workingmums.co.uk, workingdads.co.uk and workingwise.co.uk are market leading and highly successful niche jobsites, specialising in flexible roles of all types (full and part-time) with family friendly and inclusive employers. Our reach is UK wide, and traffic has grown significantly year on year since workingmums.co.uk was established 14 years ago.
It's an exciting time to join the team as we grow and develop products and services within our three titles. With the launch of workingdads.co.uk and workingwise.co.uk, we are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and experienced Key Account Manager with digital sales experience who has strong skills in developing new relationships with large organisations.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and have a determination and thirst for winning new business to help grow these titles. The role is for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and decision makers in a variety of sectors.
As a Key Account Manager your primary objectives will be to contact and generate new business while also whilst managing new relationships with large organisations within public and private sectors. Our client base extends from well known UK organisations to global blue chip organisations across all sectors, and with a diverse range of needs; from those looking to recruit for a specific and targeted recruitment campaign, to a long term employer branding campaign to attract senior women, dads or older workers.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and able to work on their own initiative and hit the ground running. They will have strong digital sales experience – ideally with job board experience or within recruitment – and used to working directly with corporates, public sector organisations, recruitment advertising agencies and RPOs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Winning significant new business through cold calling, account management and virtual meetings with numerous key stakeholders
- Preparing tailored, consultative and needs focused proposals
- Strategically recommending the best solution to your accounts
- Establishing proactive business relationships with leaders within some of the largest organisations to ensure that opportunities and revenue from your accounts are maximised
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong new business sales experience
- Strong digital sales experience, ideally with job boards or in recruitment
- Strong demonstrated experience of New Business and Account Management with multiple sectors selling to large corporate and public sector organisations
- Confident with presenting to C-Suite and Director level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A tenacious, organised, strategic, consultative and customer focused approach
- Previous experience of homeworking
You will also be a passionate advocate of our brands and what we represent.
The role is home-based, but may in time require regular team and client meetings that are often London-based and sometimes further afield. As a team we meet virtually on a daily basis.
- A good IT set-up is essential so you’ll need a good home-office, with broadband. A phone will be provided.
- A positive, confident and enthusiastic approach that is infectious and commands the respect of others will work well in our team. Being a great team player is essential!
- The role is for a minimum of 32 hours a week (with the option to work full-time). Please note, working hours must include a full day on Fridays and Tuesdays and you must also be available for the weekly Tuesday morning team conference call. There is room for further flexibility, for example working the hours over 4 days, and / or flexibility with start / finish times.
- You need to live within an easy commute of central London.
We offer a competitive basic salary and a generous uncapped commission programme. The successful candidate can also expect to be part of a professional, hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly team who are passionate about what we do.
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager, please apply via the button shown below, outlining in detail in your covering letter why you feel that this role is the right one for you.
We will appoint as soon as we find the right candidate so please don’t delay in applying.
Please note: applications without relevant covering letters will not be considered. We will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Part time, 32 hours per week or full time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly