Data Analyst - Legal - Flexible Working Available
1 day left
- Flexible working available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
What you'll do:
You will work across defining and building reporting that communicates compliance with internal and external obligations. Additionally, you will support our Legal operations team in producing significant data insights.
The job requires you to work cross-functionally across Sky and Comcast group companies to collect data and make measurable recommendations at all levels.
You will need to infer trends from a variety of data sources and expertly deliver interpretation
- Develop, iterate, and maintain key performance indicators and end to end dashboards
- Build front-end data visualisations that succinctly tell a story based on your data analysis. Present data advised conclusions to customers seeking answers.
- Own the analysis or report requests from the beginning to the end.
- Build data flows, data mining and storage to support front end-visualisation and trend analysis.
- Reconcile data when data integrity issues are found
- Lead analysis and design of existing and new business processes that span multiple areas of the organisation, enable the compliance function to be successful
- Deconstruct technical concepts and metrics to facilitate process development
What you'll bring:
- Good analytical skills and data literate with a Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in a quantitative field
- Proficient with data retrieval techniques (writing SQL queries, working with APIs), for both on premise databases and cloud services
- Experienced modelling structured and unstructured data. Ideally some experience or interest with machine learning techniques
- Proficiency with at least one modern BI Tool. For example PowerBI , Tableau, Looker, Thoughtspot, Sisense etc.
- Experience designing and engineering metrics/KPIs/scorecards
- Good presentation skills with ability to deliver insights clearly to stakeholders.
- Good business analysis skills. Able to establish requirements from non-technical audiences and understand their needs.
Legal - As a team, we pursue the highest standards and demonstrate commitment, integrity and judgement. We exist to add real value by sustainably providing the highest quality business-focussed legal expertise that keeps Sky competitive. Through our work we help to bring better content and innovation to all of our customers, better connecting them to more of what they love. Our vision is to create the Legal team of the future, together - operating at the heart of Sky, famous for adding value.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Role can be worked from our Livingston office too.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.