Programming Lead - Sky Content - Flexible Working Available
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe's leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Help shape the future of Sky's Content portfolio by creating and managing compelling long-term strategies. As part of the Programme Strategy team, working closely with Commissioning and Acquisitions, you'll be responsible for ensuring a continuous and ever evolving offering for Sky Customers!
What you'll do:
- Create engaging long-term content schedules
- Work alongside Commissioning teams to ensure strategic placement of Sky Originals
- Define channel identity through curated content acquisition: providing feedback on potential titles and working with Finance across the channel budget
- Lead on rights discussions, ensuring best value rights for all content discussions
- Create ideas for stunts and events, working alongside Merchandising to ensure cross platform execution
- Commission research projects to inform decision making
- Present content plans to key stakeholders and become lead contact for your relevant channel
What you'll bring:
- Self-starter with a high degree of personal motivation
- Creative thinker with ability to apply lateral thinking to problems
- Confident and engaging communicator with ability to present at all levels of a business
- Passionate about content
- Strong editorial judgement and skilled at content curation
The Content team at Sky UK are responsible for commissioning, acquiring and Planning content across our multiple content & channel brands including Sky One, Sky Atlantic and Sky Cinema. This team creates and manages the content story for Sky ensuring a continuous and ever evolving offering for Sky Customers, that meets all business KPIs.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you'll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There's also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus you'll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.