Junior Email Designers x2
Funkypigeon.com now a household name for personalised cards and gifts, since WHSmith bought Funky Pigeon in 2010, turnover has rocketed. We continue to invest in customer experience and apps, and we are always innovating to give our brand unique selling points over our competitors. That makes for a fast-pace and all our projects carried out from start to finish in house. As we grow, you will evolve with the business.
We are now looking for 2 Junior Email Designer's to join our Bristol Office. Reporting into the Senior Marketing Content Creator, you will support them in the design, build and testing of our email campaigns. You will be responsible for converting campaign briefs into email content, maintaining brand guidelines, setting up tracking links and testing our marketing platforms.
This is a great opportunity for someone keen to progress or start a career in email marketing and to widen/improve their design experience and knowledge within a large and successful ecommerce company.
There will be opportunity to grow the role within email to incorporate A/B testing, campaign management and strategy optimisation.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design and build email campaigns for use in a range of marketing activity. This will include our standard promo emails and dynamic campaigns to build out our retention strategy
• Ensure email designs are consistent with Funky Pigeon brand guidelines and other marketing content
• Work with stakeholders to ensure correct content is designed and approved in a timely manner
• Test email designs in a range of email tools to ensure a high quality of email communication
• Keep up to date with new innovations in email design
• Support marketing team in ad-hoc non email marketing content
• Work to short and often dynamic deadlines to support our tactical marketing activity
• Opportunity to get involved with design and creation of marketing content outside the email channel
What we are looking for:
• Experience using Adobe Creative tools, especially Photoshop
• Proficient in HTML & CSS
• Creative and technical email skills with a strong attention to detail
• Experience in designing and building emails
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to manage priorities in a reactive and fast paced environment
• Interested in marketing
• It would be great if you came from a Marketing background with knowledge of setting up and testing emails in a marketing platform, however this is not essential
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be at of the hub of an incredibly fast-moving function and you’ll be trusted to make decisions that benefit the business. It’s a serious responsibility – which will seriously motivate you. You’ll thrive on the freedom and the chance to use your skills and will be supported with plenty of training and development opportunities. What’s more, you can expect some fab rewards, including an achievable annual bonus and 24 days’ holiday plus your birthday off!