Production Team Leader
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Sky Sports’ Production team has a wide and varied remit across our portfolio of sporting rights. Our Team Leaders will be responsible for managing our first-class production support. Exemplary people skills & a passion for teamwork, planning & organisation are essential.” Production Executive, Sky Sports
What you’ll do:
– Oversee the day-to-day line management of a team of Production Coordinators, ensuring excellent delivery support.
– Ensure direct team are engaged, have clear objectives and targets. Disseminate the information and knowledge that they need by communicating regularly with them the understanding of functional or departmental goals
– Provide coaching and performance feedback to team members
– Ensure production coordinator support across the content that your team delivers and the wider department, monitoring and anticipating workloads on a continuous basis
– Raise performance by supporting and challenging people in your team and the wider team, building a fair and consistent performance and development culture across the department
– Promote the importance of good occupational health practices, and general wellbeing at work, and ensure all your people are aware of the support tools available to them
What you’ll bring:
– Considerable experience in a Production environment
– Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate at all levels.
– The ability to focus, prioritise and do the right thing under pressure.
– A passion in developing others, setting goals and giving feedback.
– Exemplary attention to detail in all areas of administrative support.
– A proactive solution focused approach to improve and maintain high standards.
– The ability to demonstrate and be part of an inclusive and diverse team.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re happy to discuss flexible working.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.