Service Desk Analyst (x2) - Flexible Working Available
Service Desk Analyst (x2)
Full time, 35 hours per week
Location: Based between Sidcup, Kent and Stratford, London office as and when required
Salary: £24,818 depending on experience
Closing date for completed applications: 27th November 2020
Proposed interview date: 11th December 2020
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join L&Q where we will invest, grow and transform our business to provide a better service to customers old and new.
We are looking for a Service Desk Analyst who is knowledgeable, efficient and willing to take ownership over their work. Service Desk Analysts are the first point of contact for all users of IT systems, applications, hardware and infrastructure and will need to resolve Incidents and Service Requests quickly and efficiently.
Reporting into the Service Desk Team Lead, the role will be specifically aligned to the Enterprise Services and Security function, who’s focus it is to provide exceptional service to all customers, internal and external to the business.
The Service Desk Analyst will:
· Field inbound contact to the Service Desk via telephone and other electronic mediums, including a state-of-the-art ITSM tool, to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues
· Accurately document all pertinent end user information, including name, department, contact information and nature of contact
· Escalate when required for technical, 3rd party &/or managerial involvement to ensure issues are addressed to a satisfactory quality and in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
· Levels 1-2 support knowledge of Microsoft products, including but not limited to Windows 10, Office 365, MS Teams
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Ability to bridge the communication gap between end users and technologists
· Strong written, oral English, with the ability to advise, and inform in a consultative manner
· Understanding of telephony, including mobile devices and soft telephony (VOIP)
· Basic understanding of Wi-Fi and networking
· Previous experience in a customer-facing role
· Strong problem-solving skills, with a focus on providing exceptional customer service
*We have a vacancy in our Sidcup office. Some roles may require occasional travel between offices but expenses will be covered.
If you have the skills and experience needed to fulfil this role then please apply without delay.COVID 19: The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Safe requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We value diversity in all its facets, including gender, dis/ability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation and identity. When it comes to finding a diverse balance for our senior positions, we have decided to address gender and ethnicity first. As such we are committed to offering an interview to at least one BAME and one female candidate for all senior leadership positions if they fulfil the role criteria.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion as a Stonewall Top 100 employer, and a Disability Confident (Committed) employer. We expect all our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.