Analyst (CRM Application Support Operations)
Do you have the gift of understanding all things Dynamics CRM? Can you guide colleagues in solving technical issues? Would you excel within a fast paced, dynamic environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the CRM Analyst Support, you be an important part of our Internal IT Application Support team, looking after core banking applications such as CRM. You will help colleagues build a wider knowledge of Dynamics 365 and help them solve issues at a 1st and 2nd line level. You will be working in an ever changing environment, as we continue to grow and spread the revolution! This is a rare opportunity to work for one of Microsoft’s showcase customers and get the chance to work on early adopter programs before they get to market! – How amazing is that!?
So what would you be doing?...
• Providing 2nd line CRM support to colleagues across the Bank
• Managing the progression of support tickets and escalating where necessary
• Determining the cause and solution for support tickets and documenting them
• Identifying trends and reporting them to the development team
• Liaising with third-party software vendors to resolve external issues
• Working closely with business analysts and testing teams, to identify defects and change requests
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• The ability to troubleshoot issues and identify software bugs
• Experience as a developer on Microsoft Dynamics
• In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of Microsoft Dynamics
• Excellent Stakeholder management experience
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!