Digital Data Collection Analyst
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“In the Digital Decisioning team we measure, personalise and optimise interactions across Sky’s digital properties. We handle a large and sophisticated Adobe Experience Cloud implementation on websites, apps and set-top boxes. The data we collect enriches data science models, and we action the output of these models to deliver tailored experiences to millions of Sky customers” Head of Digital Decisioning – Nick Redding
What you’ll do:
– Help run tagging across Sky’s digital journeys, using a data layer, Adobe Launch and SDKs.
– Work with partners to understand tagging and analytics requirements and ensure that solutions meet these requirements
– Provide detailed analytics tagging instructions to platform developers
– Test new analytics deployments using debuggers
– Provide data analysis, reporting and dashboards
What you’ll bring:
– Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, with a focus on implementation, and an interest in the wider Adobe Experience Cloud.
– Expertise in an enterprise Tag Management Solution (ideally Adobe Launch)
– Experience working with data layers for the collection of clickstream data
– An understanding of APIs
– SQL and Python would be effective
– Experience with Node.js would be an advantage
Data, Technology & Analytics (DTA) at Sky is on a mission to bring customers more of what they love by unlocking the power of data to make Sky even more relevant. We are working with the rest of Sky to build innovative data products that bring even more value to our customers.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our spacious tech hub is less than a mile from Leeds train station, with free water taxis available form Granary Wharf. There’s also plenty of parking in the surrounding streets and at the nearby CitiPark.
You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym or we even have pool and table tennis tables.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.