Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you’re supported to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It’s important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table – so we’d love to know what makes you different.
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
The Data Governance & Analytics area within one of our clients is creating a world class “data-driven” organization that is building a revolutionary data analytics ecosystem to generate business insights and provide great customer experience from well-managed and trusted data assets.
Currently there is a lot of demand for uses cases that harness the ecosystem of curated, enriched and protected sets of data – created from global, raw, structured and unstructured sources.
We are looking for a Lead Jira Senior Consultant / Manager that will work with teams of business sponsors, use case pods and data analysts to centrally govern all analytics use cases, to deliver real business value.
Successful candidates will :
- Employ Atlassian JIRA software as an enterprise solution for requirements management across multiple businesses.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of JIRA solutions and workflows in support of multiple projects, including user and role management, dash boarding, and plug in integration to meet operational needs.
- Interface directly with customers to capture, analyze, and refine functional and operational requirements. Develop creative solutions to complex problems, validate requirements with stakeholders, and provide the optimal IT solution using JIRA.
- Have strong experience in a Business Analyst / Project Management role
- Ability to determine ways to optimize and improve JIRA setup and process workflows and identify where functionality can or cannot meet user requests
- Design and implement workflows that model existing business processes using Jira issue and project tracking system.
- Design and implement Jira customization including custom forms, fields, issue types, and views.
- Perform general Jira administration and configuration, including user management.
- Create Jira reports and dashboards.
- Implement integrations between JIRA and other management systems, including Confluence
- Experience with providing user management, training, and support for JIRA
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to apply built-in customization and third party add-ons to extend JIRA functionality
- Knowledge of the creation and maintenance of detailed technical and user-facing documentation
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
A work culture focused on innovation and building lasting value for our clients
Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture