Customer Service Advisor - Livingston
We’re Sky, Europe’s biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact – pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you’ll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you’ll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Business Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that’s not enough, our Scotland offices have a subsidised canteen, free shuttle bus service, on-site gym and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you’ll help define the scope of what is required for operational readiness for any TV projects/rollouts in the team.
– Be responsible for customer service and account management of TV customers through both inbound, outbound and e-mail communication
– Drive revenue through upsell, new business and managing churn and retention
– Build close working relationships with the third-party suppliers such as Openreach, Synaptix, Airwave & SCS
– Naturally driven to meet targets
– Correspond to Customer via several mediums: Email, Phone or mail
– Primary contact for all migrated inbound customer telephone calls and email traffic
– Keep the Business CRM system up to date
– Manage orders and requests on behalf of the customer
– Be motivated by working as part of a great team
– Customer focused with strong problem-solving skills
– Excellent communication skills and a genuine enthusiasm for delivering the best possible service
– Ability to be confident on a keyboard and equally confident picking-up the phone and speaking directly with a customer
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to develop successful relationship management of all customer accounts, incorporating a broad range of contacts including operational and senior management
– Previous experience of dealing with TV orders
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We’re happy to discuss flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about