Customer Service Executive
We are looking for customer service professionals across Europe to support our multilingual customer service team to work remotely.
Our business is all about memories, delivering a memorable customer experience is our number one priority. If you are like us, you love helping people, delivering exceptional customer satisfaction; turning problems into solutions and helping Popsa to grow its global business.
Enthusiasm and a can-do attitude are key. We are looking for candidates with a passion for customer service and must have great communication skills.
This position is contracted until 31st January 2021 throughout the busy Christmas period. This role will be suitable if you need to earn money to help with presents or a little extra for your Christmas parties.
Minimum of 15 hours per week mainly evening or weekend shifts. Flexible working arrangements to suit family commitments.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Self-motivated, resilient under pressure and outgoing personality with a passion for small details
- Background in Customer Service and a strong desire to connect with customers, explore their needs and offer the best resolutions.
- The majority of our customer contact is via email therefore an excellent command of written English is essential.
- A second European-language is highly desirable (French, German, Italian, Danish, Dutch...)
- Understanding basic computer functions and able to resolve technical issues if they arise.
- Be organised with great time management skills to achieve goals.
- Previous experience working remotely ideal but not essential.
- Build relationships with customers through emails.
- Dealing with customer request and queries and escalations
- Always ensuring the highest level of customer service.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communicating with team members through video calls and meetings.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary