Returner Project Management / Returner Business Analysis / Returner PMO – GLASGOW
Returner Project Management / Returner Business Analysis / Returner PMO
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening in April, May and throughout the year. If you’re looking to re-start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
Have you had a career break of 12+ months?
Do you have 5+ years of industry experience?
Are you ready to re-join the workforce full time?
We’d like to hear from you!
At FDM Group, we recruit, train and deploy talented returners who are driven to succeed. We are a multi-award winning, FTSE 250 employer with a dedicated Getting Back to Business Programme specifically designed to support professionals returning to work after a career break.
What we offer you:
• Commercially relevant business and technical training (including PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certification)
• Fast-track career progression
• Permanent employment opportunity with continuous support and development throughout your career journey
• Training at one of FDM’s academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow
What we’re looking for:
• Drive, commitment and a can-do attitude
• Previous experience or a strong interest in either project management, project support or business analysis
• Be able to work full time
If you would like to join FDM’s Getting Back to Business Programme, apply now.