Sales & Business Development for Tech Education Business in the UK
7 days left
Industry Connect is an innovative tech training provider that provides everything that participant needs to kick-start a tech career. We have created a tremendous amount of success in the past 6 years in AU, NZ and SG.
Our target customers are people who are interested in learning and landing a tech job in the UK ( or in Australia, New Zealand or Singapore). Those are recent IT graduates, career changers as well as people who want to return to tech.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone who is interested in sales, marketing, recruitment, and business development. You will grow Industry Connect in the UK market.
Sound like exciting an opportunity? The pandemic does not stop us from growing.
Maybe it is the turning point of your life by working with a successful business and a team with warm hearts!
***Duties and Responsibilities***
- Run online information webinar
- Convert leads to sales
- Provide once a week consulting session for employment, CV or interview topics
- Connect with Employers for talent placement
- Coordinating sales efforts according to company’s promo and marketing directions
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payments from customers
- Excellent sales, marketing, and business development mindset.
- Recruitment or HR background is a plus.
- Able to work independently or as an active team member
- Have a great level of self-discipline and initiative
- You can work from home! Meet the team over the zoom.
Please view the website www.IndustryConnect.org for more about the business. (Highly Recommended)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
- Competitive commission structure
- Good marketing budget
- Proven product.
- Average performance could earn up to 100K per annum.
Please do check out www.IndustryConnect.org and let us know why you like to work for Industry Connect UK.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is flexible and wants to grow the business in the UK.
Apply for Sales & Business Development for Tech Education Business in the UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly