Digital Communications Marketing Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Digital Communications Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive and support our eCRM programme here in the UK and International markets. As the Digital Communications Marketing Executive you will deliver the eCRM programmes and support the wider marketing team with compelling customer communications.
This role is an ideal trainee opportunity for someone who has recently graduated with a Marketing (or similar) degree AND has some work experience within a Digital Marketing role (a years placement or a years experience minimum since leaving University).
You will also ideally have some experience of working on a CRM platform, have exceptional attention to detail skills and be someone who is ambitious with a motivated and eager desire to build a successful career within the Digital Marketing team and become a subject matter expert in email marketing at Next.
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns including the set-up, scheduling, and deployment of one-time, recurring, and triggered campaigns
- Helping execute the email strategy and wider communication plans.
- Work closely with the key teams/stakeholders to create bespoke campaigns to increase sales, drive recruitment and retention
- Analyse performance of email marketing campaigns to provide actionable insights and improvements for future development
- Reporting to the Email Marketing Manager and the Digital Communications Manager on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Assist with the day to day administration tasks
- Conduct a detailed competitor analysis report on a weekly basis.
Criteria We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Recent graduate ideally in a Business, Marketing or STEM subject.
- Ideally with a one years industry experience
- Self-motivated & highly organised with the ability to adapt to a changing environment and stay calm under pressure
- Creative and inquisitive with a thirst to learn more
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to take direction and deliver tasks accordingly
- Effective team player; can do attitude ; Collaborative approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate level user of Excel/Sheets
- Experience with email service platforms (IBMAcoustic) is beneficial but not essential