Home Customer Service Advisor
If you love working in a fast paced environment and delivering exceptional customer service this is the job for you! Here at Next we are committed to providing a friendly, helpful service to our online customers that contact Next. This could be sorting out a missing parcel or an account query but you’ll put the customer first.
This is a unique customer service role as there are no sales targets; you’ll purely be measured on service you deliver so you can focus entirely on giving truly outstanding customer service to our Home customers.
We are looking for people who are as passionate about customer service as we are. Don’t worry, you don’t need to have worked in a call centre before – we are looking for people who thrive in helping people. We provide 3 weeks of in-depth, full time paid training to ensure you know everything you need to know to resolve our customer Home enquiries.
Shift 1: Sunday to Tuesday 7.30am to 5.30pm & Wednesday 7.30am to 1.30pm (34.5 hours per week)
Shift 2: Wednesday 2pm to 8pm & Thursday to Saturday 7.30am to 5.30pm (34.5 hours per week)
Shift 3: Monday to Friday 6pm to 11pm (25 hours per week)
You’ll also be required to:
- Give exceptional customer service by truly listening to the customer and resolving their queries
- Treat every customer like it’s your first and only customer that day
- Navigate through various computer systems, liaise with other teams across Next if required
- Work to set Key Performance Indicators and Standard Level Agreements.
- Engage with customers and colleagues, creating a people focused work culture.
During our peak trading periods you’ll also be required to work an additional 4hours for 20 weeks of the year.
With previous experience in customer service, ideally within a call centre or customer facing you’ll be a team player with excellent communication skills, working in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll be a natural problem solver with the ability to think outside of the box.
- Be able to communicate in a confident, clear and friendly manner.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
All successful applicants will be subject to criminal & credit checks in line with our Reference Policy.In order to apply for this position you must not have had an unsuccessful application for a similar role within the last 6 months.