Digital Marketing Manager
Apto Solutions are a B2B consultancy business based in Clifton, Bristol. Established in 2004, we work for a range of blue chip customers across the UK and Europe. Our office is based in a modern, open plan office close to local amenities and transport links. We strive to create a professional, friendly working environment and are able to support flexible working arrangements and working from home.
If, due to the current COVID situation you are not currently able to commit to a role or are facing uncertainty due to the current situation with schools/nurseries do still apply. We are open to discussing start dates and accommodating flexible working arrangements.
Apto are certified consultants in a range of technology products for Splunk and Adobe. Our team of consultants provide professional services in support of these products. Over the past months we have invested in implementing a marketing process along with the required toolsets. As the company grows we are looking for someone with knowledge of digital marketing to take ownership of managing the end to end marketing process, as well as brining their own expertise and insight to evolve and improve our marketing approach.
Reporting to the Business Development Director, this role will be responsible for managing and executing a digital marketing strategy. You’ll be working closely with the directors from consulting and sales to identify key strategic projects and analyse performance of digital content, identifying ways to improve reach and readership. You’ll be responsible for performing quality assurance checks and providing training on content best practice and SEO. You’ll be looking after the company social media presence and be the go to person for all things ‘social media’. You’ll be using google analytics and other tools to provide insight into user actions and engagement and provide training where necessary. Organising online webinars and videos will also become key to future awareness for key message dissemination to potential clients.
Specific activities include;
- Manage the creation of high quality content in a timely fashion in support of marketing campaigns. This may include blogs, whitepapers, videos, video interviews, webinars & podcasts.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels including email campaigns
- Define and measure KPI’s to help measure and refine the marketing process
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Engage on social media, primarily linkedin and twitter, to increase traffic and engage potential leads in conversation.
- Manage and edit the company's websites.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Follow up on marketing campaigns to arrange initial ‘warm’ phone calls for the sales team
- Working with the sales and technical teams, as well as conducting independent research, to help define future marketing campaigns
- Manage, Update and Improve CRM content
- Identify ideal customer profiles and target sectors and organisations
- Carry out Internet based research (using sales navigator) to identify potential leads
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
- Experience in Coordinating and running digital marketing campaigns
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Will be familiar with a range of content creation tools for different channels
- We be familiar with using Google Analytics & Adwords, SEO and PPC
- Have experience of Wordpress or other content management systems
- Social Media Twitter, Linkedin including campaign manager and sales navigator
- Be self-motivated with the attention to detail to manage detailed marketing campaigns
Salary is dependent on experience. We offer 25 days holiday p.a. plus private healthcare, free fruit & snacks in the office, a bike to work scheme and death in service benefit.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly