Shift lengths and work patterns to suit you!
CAREER CHANGERS WELCOME
When you become a Metroline bus driver you are also starting a career that offers great flexibility, with a range of excellent benefits and huge opportunity for growth.
After learning with our expert trainers and passing your PCV licence modules, you could earn anywhere from £28.1k to £36.2K in year one alone, without doing any overtime. This rises with length of service, to as much as £33.5k to £44.9k after five years. If you already hold a PCV driving licence when you join us, your pay will depend on experience.
- Career changers
- Drivers with previous experience
Happy to consider:
- Someone with no previous experience as will offer full paid training.
What we can offer you:
- Paid training to get your PCV licence worth over £6k
- Salary starting from £28K to £36K depending on your shift pattern and pro-rata for part time hours
- Company Pension
- Free Bus and Tube travel for you and one other*
- Health & Wellbeing Programme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Opportunities for overtime
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- 24 hour Employee support line
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Free Uniform
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
* free travel pass is provided by TfL and is subject to terms and conditions
What we need from you:
- Hold a full driver’s licence, with at least one year’s UK driving experience*
- Current Right to work in the UK with minimum of 13 months remaining
- Ability to work shift patterns
- Hold a current PCV licence & DQC or be prepared to train for one
- Enjoy working with people and delivering high levels of customer service
* Applicants with 6 penalty points may be considered on an individual basis.
Click the apply button to register on the Metroline recruitment website and proceed with your application.