Part-Time Customer Sales Advisor - Dunfermline
Join us as a Part-Time Customer Sales Advisor in our Dunfermline contact centre earning from £10,933 to £16,400 per annum to with incentives on top - you can earn an extra £4,500 (pro rata) on average by achieving targets and up to £7,000 (pro rata) for our top performers.
We operate a hybrid working pattern which allows colleagues to gain a work life balance with the opportunity to work from office and home for part of the week.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do:
· Have great conversations to meet our customer's needs, letting your personality shine
· Take calls from Customers who are thinking of leaving or want to make changes to their Sky package
· Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
· Flexible part time shifts available - you choose! We understand that if you're studying or have a busy home life, it can be difficult to find a role that's flexible enough to meet your needs. Therefore, we'll allow you to choose from a selection of available shift patterns, as long as you can work between 20 and 30 hours p/wk between the hours of 8:30am and 8pm
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we'll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you'll bring:
· Brilliant at connecting with people
· Ability to understand our customers' needs
· A passion for selling
· Creative approach to problem solving
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
· Subsidised onsite gym and discounts on external gyms
· Cycle to work scheme
· Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
· Dental and other healthcare options
· Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Where you'll work:
Our Dunfermline contact centre has free onsite car parking and is moments from Rosyth train station. You'll also have use of our subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee, amazon lockers, cash machine, covered bike storage, prayer room and shower facilities as part of the onsite gym.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Come along to our Open Day on 6th July from 13:00-19:00 to find out what it's like to work for Sky!
Sky Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline KY11 8GH
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell at all or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We ask that all attendees maintain a high level of hygiene by using the hand sanitiser provided.