Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor - Dublin
Join Sky as a Customer Service Advisor in our Dublin contact centre earning €27, 473 per annum with the opportunity to earn up to 10% bonus every year too. It's our people that make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you can split your time between home and the office.
What you'll do:
* Take inbound calls from customers who might have a technical query or want to talk about billing or upgrading their package
* Learn about our products and how to have great conversations with customers
* Spend time understanding customer needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
* Be part of a supportive, fun, and friendly customer service team
* Work 39 hours per week Monday - Sunday between the hours of 8am & 9pm
What you'll bring:
* Brilliant listening skills
* A passion for problem solving
* An ability to empathise and understand customer needs
* A passion for delivering brilliant customer service
There are reasons people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
* Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband
Health and well being
* Discounts on external gyms
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private healthcare
* Dental and other healthcare options
* Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
* Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work!
You'll be based at our brilliant Contact Centre at Burlington Plaza in the centre of Dublin, but you'll spend a chunk of your time at home for the time being until government restrictions are lifted. When you're on site, you'll have access to free tea and coffee, break out TV area, bike rack, changing/shower facilities, and discounted bus travel.