Retail Sales Advisor - Stoke
Sky's Retail Vision is to better connect our customers to Sky, with experts showcasing and effortlessly selling our products in a welcoming environment, located conveniently for our customers.
Join our team as a Retail Sales Advisor in our Sky Retail Store in intu Potteries shopping centre. You'll earn a fantastic £24,500 basic salary with a commission scheme on top - you can earn an extra £10,000 on average by achieving customer and commercial targets.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do:
- Have great conversations to meet our customers' needs, letting your personality shine
- With no barriers and no doors, you'll meet our customers face to face to discuss and demo the latest Sky products and services
- Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
- Work 40 hours over 5 days out of 7, including weekends
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant at connecting with people
- Ability to understand our customers' needs
- A passion for selling
- Creative approach to problem solving
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
- Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
- Discounts on external gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
- Dental and other healthcare options
- Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
- Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women', we're working hard to ensure we're a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.