Product Owner 63446
As Product Owner within the Data Hub you will be responsible for Reporting & Visualisation products from design through the full product cycle. You will facilitate multi-disciplinary teams to deliver high quality reporting & visualisation products against agreed roadmaps.
What you'll do:
* Build data visualisation product solutions that are scalable and flexible, designing products to be built once and used many times and balancing business value with technical stability
* Manage the product backlog for your squad and prioritise based on business value & urgency in order to maximise value of the product
* Champion and articulate the vision when managing stakeholder expectations and requirements, working with your Product Lead to negotiate scope, scheduling, risks and deployments
* Engage in complex technology conversations, ensuring we arrive at decisions swiftly
* Be passionate about agile delivery and work with the Product Lead to drive agile ways of working in the business
* Be driven by data, and promote a 'test and learn' culture in order to develop the best outcomes
What you'll bring:
* Experience of product management, preferably in complex data-driven organisations; you have been responsible for backlog development for your product lines
* Some experience with data visualisation / reporting and some familiarity with visualisation tools such as Tableau
* Exposure to different delivery models (e.g Agile and Waterfall) and experience working in a dynamic and challenging environment, where there are constant changing priorities
* Experience of working closely with Scrum Masters to facilitate Agile ceremonies to ensure efficient delivery
* Experience of using Jira or other online workflow tools
* A customer-centric approach, great facilitation skills and experience of collaboration
Group Data Hub
Want to unlock the power of data? Our Group Data Hub works with millions of data transformations every day to deliver value, improve customer experience and enable new product launches. From architecture to analytics and engineering to science: it's how we bring customers more of what they love.
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
* Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
* A generous pension package
* Private healthcare
* Discounted mobile and broadband
* Access a wide range of exclusive Sky VIP rewards and experiences
How you'll work:
We know the world has changed, and we want to offer our employees the chance to collaborate at our unique office spaces, whilst enjoying the convenience of working from home.
We've adopted a hybrid working approach to give more flexibility on where and how we work. You'll find out more about what this means for this role during the recruitment process.
Your office base:
Our Osterley Campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Gunnersbury, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing tube stations. There's also plenty of bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you'll find 13 subsidised restaurants, cafes, and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Livingston Watermark House:
Our lively campus is a free shuttle bus away from Livingston North train station and the town centre. Plus there's onsite parking available for cars, motorbikes and bicycles.
You'll be well fed at our subsidised canteen, and you can keep in shape at our onsite gym. Or play a game of pool or table tennis.
We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we've been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for this, and we've committed £30million to support the fight against racial injustice. We've also set ambitious targets for increasing ethnic diversity and representation throughout our organisation.
At Sky we don't just look at your CV. We're more focused on who you are and your potential. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, So we're happy to discuss flexible working.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.