Part Time Contact Centre Customer Service Advisor - Newcastle
Join Sky as a Part-time Customer Service Advisor in our Newcastle contact centre earning £19,750 rising to £20,800 pro rata per annum on completion of your Starting Out training with the opportunity to earn up to 11% bonus every year too.
It's our people that make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine. Our contact centres have embraced hybrid working which means you'll split your time between home and the office.
Flexible shifts available - you choose! We understand that if you're studying or have a busy home life, it can be difficult to find a role that's flexible enough to meet your needs. Therefore, we'll allow you to choose from a selection of available shifts, as long you can work a minimum of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 9pm.
What you'll do:
- Take inbound calls from customers who might have a technical query or want to talk about billing or upgrading their package
- Learn about our products and how to have great conversations with customers
- Spend time understanding customer needs and recommend Sky products that will improve the customers viewing, online and/or mobile experience
- Be part of a supportive, fun, and friendly customer service team
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- A passion for problem solving
- An ability to empathise and understand customer needs
- A passion for delivering brilliant customer service
There are reasons people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky as there's something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits:
- Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being:
- Discounts on external gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
- Dental and other healthcare options
- Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
- Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
In addition to all these great benefits, you'll have the opportunity to take part in 'Time to Care', our commitment to give each colleague the opportunity to volunteer for up to 1 hour per week. All part of Sky's pledge to help tackle loneliness for our customers and in our communities.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work!
We're based in the heart of Newcastle looking onto St James' Park. Close to all main transport hubs, you'll have access to a subsidised canteen and Sky Q lounge to relax in, table tennis, free tea and coffee, pool table, bike storage, prayer room and changing/washroom facilities.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.
Come along to our Open Day on 28th May from 10:00-17:00 to find out what it's like to work for Sky!
Wellbar Central, 36 Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 4TD
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell at all or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We ask that all attendees maintain a high level of hygiene by using the hand sanitiser provided.